![]() |
| JUMPSUIT: H&M Divided White BLAZER: Amsterdam 2nd Hand Store SHOES: Dr. Martens |
Hier mal wieder etwas mädchenhafteres.
Ich kann mich solchen Dingen selbstverständlich auch nicht entziehen.
Spitze ist einfach toll und Blumen sind es auch. Das Gobelin der Vintage Jacke, die ich in Amsterdam in einem 2nd Hand Laden erstanden habe und das der Dr. Martens passt so gut zusammen.
Lustig am Kauf ist gewesen, dass das eingenähte Etikett ganz stolz verkündet, dass es ein "Trachtenjackerl" ist und ich als Münchnerin stehe in dem Amsterdamer Laden und bringe die gute alte Trachten Jacke wieder zurück nach Hause. Naja. Klein ist die Welt, aber so ist das wohl mit den Dingen.
Jedenfalls fand ich das höchst amüsant. ☺
Ist euch soetwas auch schon mal passiert, so eine Situation bei der euch aufgefallen ist, dass die Welt ja eigentlich doch ganz klein ist?
Today something feminie again.
As a woman I can't help myself when it comes to girly things.
I do love lace and of course flowers. The tapestry of the vintage jacket which I bought in Amsterdam in a 2nd hand store fits so perfect with the Dr. Martens.
A funny story about the jacket besides:
The tag inside the jacket says "Trachtenjackerl" which is a typically part of bavarian costumes and as you might know I am from bavaria so this old "Trachtenjackerl" finally got home to bavaria again.
It seems like the world we live in is very little sometimes.
Anyway I was very amused. ☺
Was there a situation in your life where you had the feeling that the world is smaller than it seems?
Today something feminie again.
As a woman I can't help myself when it comes to girly things.
I do love lace and of course flowers. The tapestry of the vintage jacket which I bought in Amsterdam in a 2nd hand store fits so perfect with the Dr. Martens.
A funny story about the jacket besides:
The tag inside the jacket says "Trachtenjackerl" which is a typically part of bavarian costumes and as you might know I am from bavaria so this old "Trachtenjackerl" finally got home to bavaria again.
It seems like the world we live in is very little sometimes.
Anyway I was very amused. ☺
Was there a situation in your life where you had the feeling that the world is smaller than it seems?

