![]() | |
| SHIRT: H&M PANTS: H&M SHOES: Topshop BAG: Alexander Wang ACCESSORIES: H&M |
Hier mal etwas sehr straightes. Normalerweise bin ich verspielter und weniger kühl, aber manchmal ist das Leben nun mal so, dass man sich ein wenig verändern muss, um mit der Welt mehr im Reinen sein zu können.
Die Leggings ist ein bisschen mein Evergreen. Immer gut, passt zu sehr sehr vielem und ist deshalb auch wirklich oft in Benutzung. Wohingegen die Schuhe (leider) recht problematisch sind. Nicht etwa, wegen dem samtigen Stoff und der auffälligen Farbe, als viel mehr wegen ihrer ungünstigen Form, denn sobald man zehn Schritte geht, fängt die Lasche an aus der Schnalle zu rutschen. Wäre dem nicht so, ich würde sie öfter tragen. Aber trennen kann ich mich dennoch nicht.
Habt ihr auch solche Kleidungsstücke, gegen die eigentlich doch das ein oder andere spricht, aber von denen man sich einfach nicht trennen kann?
Today a very straight look. Normally I'm more playful and less cool but sometimes life forces you to change yourself to be pure in heart .
The leggings are my evergreen. Always good and they fit to many many looks why I often use them (maybe too often). Whereas the shoes are more problematic. As you may think at the first sight it's because of their velvety or the colour - far from it!
The mode is the reason why I don't like to wear them as often as I would. Everytime I start walking the tongue slips through the buckle. Urgh. But I can't let them go.
Do you also have pieces like these shoes where there are more contras than pros but you can't say goodbye to them?
Today a very straight look. Normally I'm more playful and less cool but sometimes life forces you to change yourself to be pure in heart .
The leggings are my evergreen. Always good and they fit to many many looks why I often use them (maybe too often). Whereas the shoes are more problematic. As you may think at the first sight it's because of their velvety or the colour - far from it!
The mode is the reason why I don't like to wear them as often as I would. Everytime I start walking the tongue slips through the buckle. Urgh. But I can't let them go.
Do you also have pieces like these shoes where there are more contras than pros but you can't say goodbye to them?

