![]() | ||
| JUMPSUIT: H&M BELT: H&M BAG: Vintage SHOES: Zara TIGHTS: H&M |
Ich hab am vergangenen Wochenende von meiner Mutter diese tolle Tasche vermacht bekommen und bin natürlich von dem echten Vintage Hingucker ganz verzaubert. Ein bisschen erinnert die Tasche an eine alte Hutschachtel und ich finde, dass sie durch ihre Korbbeschaffenheit perfekt zu einem sommerlichen Mini-Picknick passen würde.
Der Jumpsuit ist von H&M Trend und aus Seide, was mich wirklich gefreut hat, da er echt angenehm leicht auf der Haut liegt.
Von der Strumpfhose bin ich so begeistert, dass ich mir überlegt habe, noch zwei bis drei mehr aus dem H&M Online Sale zu bestellen.
Und die Schuhe und Sonnenbrille sind ja mein All-time-favourit.
Habt ihr auch so tolle alte Teile von euren Müttern (und Vätern) bekommen?
Last weekend my mother gave me this old bag of hers and I'm totally enchanted by this vintage eyecatcher. This bag reminds me a little bit of an old hatbox and I think it's perfekt for a summer picnic because of it's basket-willow look.
The jumpsuit is by H&M Trend and although it looks like linen it's actually silk and feels very comfy while wearing it.
I really love these tights so much that I consider to order two or three more of them from H&M online sale.
You know about the shoes and sunglasses from my other posts.
Do you also have so nice and old pieces from your parents?
The jumpsuit is by H&M Trend and although it looks like linen it's actually silk and feels very comfy while wearing it.
I really love these tights so much that I consider to order two or three more of them from H&M online sale.
You know about the shoes and sunglasses from my other posts.
Do you also have so nice and old pieces from your parents?
