![]() |
| SHIRT & PANTS: Tom Tailor SHOES: Zara SUNGLASSES: & other stories |
Ich glaub, ich hab es schon mal geschrieben, aber ich bin ein Fan von Ganzkörperanzügen. Also damit meine ich nicht unbedingt Jumpsuits, sondern auch einfach, wenn das Oberteil perfekt zur Hose passt.
Da habe ich mich natürlich sehr über das Geschenk meiner Schwiergermutti in Spe gefreut, denn dieser tolle Anzug von Tom Tailor bildet da natürlich keine Ausnahme.
Die Schuhe und die Sonnenbrille gehören ja, wie ihr vielleicht schon bemerkt habt, zu meinen absoluten Favoriten und sind deshalb auch nicht weiter bemerkenswert ☺
Mögt ihr solche Komplettoutfits?
I think I've written it before but I'm totally into suits. Not only jumpsuits but rather a pair of pants to a fitting shirt.
So I was very glad when my future mother-in-law gave this suit from Tom Tailor to me as a present because this one makes no exception.
As you may noticed these shoes and sunglasses are my favourites right now so no more comments about these pieces ☺
Do you like such two-piece-outfits?
I think I've written it before but I'm totally into suits. Not only jumpsuits but rather a pair of pants to a fitting shirt.
So I was very glad when my future mother-in-law gave this suit from Tom Tailor to me as a present because this one makes no exception.
As you may noticed these shoes and sunglasses are my favourites right now so no more comments about these pieces ☺
Do you like such two-piece-outfits?

