![]() |
| BLOUSE AND SHORTS: H&M SHOES: Topshop SOCKS: Monki ACCESSORIES: H&M |
Monochrome Looks mag ich sehr gerne. Es gab auch Zeiten, da hat meine Garderobe quasi nur aus schwarz und weiß bestanden. Inzwischen ist das anders. Dennoch sollte man sich immer mal wieder der schlichten Schönheit von schwarz und weiß widmen.
Aufgewertet habe ich diese Simplizität durch ein paar rote Hingucker, wie die Schuhe und die Tasche.
Die Socken sind mein absoluter neuer Liebling, mitgebracht aus Holland aus dem Monki Store in Amsterdam. Sie sind weiß-transparent und haben einen lila gelb gestreiften Rand. Irgendwie toll.
Coole Socken sind mir eh wichtig, wenngleich sie vielleicht leider zu oft unter den Tisch fallen.
Seid ihr auch so verrückt nach Socken?
Was ist euer liebstes Paar?
☺
I like monochrome looks very well. There were times when my wardrobe nearly was nothing but black and white. Now it's different, but sometimes you got to remember yourself that black and white is simple and beautiful.
I revalued the simplicity with a few red accessories like the bag and the shoes.
The socks are my new fav pair. I bought them at the Monki Store in Amsterdam.
The socks are white-transparent and at their top there are two stripes, one yellow and one violet. Kind of awesome. Cool socks are important to me even tough they aren't often noticed.
Are you going bananas like me about socks?
What's your favourite pair?
☺
I revalued the simplicity with a few red accessories like the bag and the shoes.
The socks are my new fav pair. I bought them at the Monki Store in Amsterdam.
The socks are white-transparent and at their top there are two stripes, one yellow and one violet. Kind of awesome. Cool socks are important to me even tough they aren't often noticed.
Are you going bananas like me about socks?
What's your favourite pair?
☺
