Freitag, 6. November 2015

Insect God - RØRSCHÅCH

SUNGLASSES: DealSale (Item Number: SV019897) COAT: Balmain x H&M DRESS: Balmain x H&M BAG: Balmain x H&M RESIDUAL CLOTHING: All H&M
Balmain x H&M! 
I did it! And it was really hard! 
But I'm here, the war is over and so I have to say: everything's allright.
At five o'clock in the morning I got up and lumbered my tired body to H&M.
I expected the waiting line to be short, according to the circumstances that I went there two hours before they should open the doors and give out the ribbons, which you need to get in.
But I was wrong. As I arrived about 100 people were already waiting outside the sacred rooms. Some of them even slept there, while they were sitting in camping chairs.
So I merged with the crowd and tried to keep myself busy.
One hour passed and a collogue and friend of mine arrived, so waiting wasn't that boring anymore...☺ At seven some H&M stuff people came outside to gave out the ribbons and then the whole mess started.
I think we were relatively lucky, because shopping started at eight and we were allowed to go in at nine. My friend wanted to have some pieces from the men section and it was really weird, because there were sooo many men and the didn't have the ribbon-system so everybody was allowed to enter the shop at eight in the morning. All the crazy people pushed and pressed and screamed and it was hard to breath in the crowd. But hey! Balmain! ☺
We got in before the whole collection was sold out (which it was after 40 minutes) and we went out about ten o'clock with two big bags full of Balmain clothing. 
As you may or may not know I had a wishlist (which you can see here) before I went shopping.
Now I have the bag, I found the coat and I decided that I'm not going to take the pants and made my choice to take the dress instead.
So this is my first Balmain x H&M look and tomorrow comes Balmain No. 2.
The shown sunglasses (Item Number: SV019897) are by "DealSale". You can get an $100 Coupon on the DealSale Website. 70% off - IOS. 70% off - Android .
I wish you all the very best! ♥
xoxo, Katharina