Samstag, 7. November 2015

(H&MxBalmain Part 2)

DRESS: Balmain x H&M BAG: Balmain x H&M RESIDUAL CLOTHING: All H&M RINGS: &otherstories, komplott, antique


Here we go: part no. 2. 
Today I'm only writing a short text, because I'm still suffering from the aftereffects of the Balmain shopping. If you want to know more about how it was to shop the collection you can check out yesterday's post here.
So I'm all day lazy and cozy and my back hurts a little, but that's allright! ☺
Yesterday's look was all about the coat but today I'm going to show you more about the dress.
I'm really in love with the dress and it feels very good, because the fabric is silk and polyester. 
I combined it with green-blue rings which are from different stores and heels by H&M (which I really like, but I think I don't look as half as elegant as I used to be while walking ☺ ).
My new favourite ring is from &otherstories and I think it looks perfectly fine with the Balmain clothing.
 Have you bought something from the collection?
What's your favourite piece?
Have a nice weekend!
xoxo, Katharina ♥