Mittwoch, 18. November 2015

Kodama - 20syl

SUNGLASSES: DealSale (ItemNumber: SV019897), BLOUSE: DealSale (Item Number: CB032955), JACKET: H&M JEANS: H&M SHOES: Dr. Martens
 
 Do you know these days when you just feel lazy and tired and you don't feel like dressing up so much?
Today was one of these days. I stayed in bed too long and leisurely I started working out a plan for the rest of the day. I always feel kind of guilty when I am like this, because I really hate it to dally away time. 
I mean: what else do we have in life than time? Isn't this the only thing that distinguishes us from the death?
 Maybe I have watched way too much "The Walking Dead"...☺
At least I did a blogpost today, which is a scrap of comfort.
I combined a very sweet kiss-printed blouse and sunglasses by DealSale with my faux leather jacket and my favourite Doc's, to make it look cooler.  
How was your day? Do you have some troubles with time management?
xoxo, Katharina ♥
Btw: You can get a $100 Coupon on the DealSale Website. 70% off - IOS. 70% off - Android .